Pages

Jocy.

I am an 11th grader who attends Linda Marquez High School. I am a hard worker at school. I try to be as involved as I can, such as being in part of school clubs. I am also in the school's varsity basketball team. I love basketball, Thai tea, and Italian food. I hope to attend UCLA after graduating high school. I wish to have a successful career as a doctor. I am a very optimistic person. I was blessed with the best people in the world, which i am lucky to call my family and friends. I wish nothing but the best for myself, and i am excited for the future!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Student Success Statement

“Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable.”

-Peter F. Drucker

Reflection

Our society has an idea of acceptance. When we are out with friends, we may be influenced into doing wrong things just to “fit in”. Before doing anything we have to take a moment and decide whether it is right or wrong. Some rather choose wrong rather than not being accepted by others. We have to remember to always remember what is right and always make the right decisions. It does not matter to be accepted because to choose the right is much more significant. Everything we do will stay in our conscious forever; while the people around us will not always be there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment