Pages

Jocy.

I am an 11th grader who attends Linda Marquez High School. I am a hard worker at school. I try to be as involved as I can, such as being in part of school clubs. I am also in the school's varsity basketball team. I love basketball, Thai tea, and Italian food. I hope to attend UCLA after graduating high school. I wish to have a successful career as a doctor. I am a very optimistic person. I was blessed with the best people in the world, which i am lucky to call my family and friends. I wish nothing but the best for myself, and i am excited for the future!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Student Success Statement/Reflection


Student Success Statement

“Everyone is their architect of their own learning.”

-Claudius

Reflection

We make decisions that shape our lives. It may become challenging to make some decisions for life. Most of us want the best for ourse4lves but don't always make the right choices. One makes decisions and those decisions determine the outlook of our lives. When one receives bad grades, it is not because someone else wanted to give that person that bad grade but it was himself who decided upon that. He may have made bad decisions such as choosing not to study, which lead to the bad outcome. We choose what way our life goes, and we cannot put the blame on anyone else. That is the reason why it is very important to make wise decisions, because it may have a greater impact than imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment