Pages

Jocy.

I am an 11th grader who attends Linda Marquez High School. I am a hard worker at school. I try to be as involved as I can, such as being in part of school clubs. I am also in the school's varsity basketball team. I love basketball, Thai tea, and Italian food. I hope to attend UCLA after graduating high school. I wish to have a successful career as a doctor. I am a very optimistic person. I was blessed with the best people in the world, which i am lucky to call my family and friends. I wish nothing but the best for myself, and i am excited for the future!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Student Success Statement/ Reflection


Student Success Statement

“Honesty is the cornerstone of character. The honest man or women seeks not merely to avoid criminal or illegal acts, but to be scrupulously fair, upright, fearless in both action and expression. Honesty pays dividends both in dollars and in peace of mind.”

-B.C. Forbes

Reflection

It is so self-beneficial if one keeps honest. Not only are you being honest to the people around you but to yourself. Being honest is right and fair and that is what keeps peace. It takes character to be honest and it is not easy. When one is truly honest not only are they avoiding bad consequences but are aiming to doing what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment